I grew up playing Trivial Pursuit, a game where you’re rewarded for knowing all sorts of seemingly useless information. But I enjoy knowing little factoids about things: Apple sold 4 million units of the iPhone 4s in the first weekend, an ostrich’s eye is bigger than his brain, the average life span of a major league baseball is 7 pitches. Great things to bring up during a lull in the conversation.
So just for fun, I went through our most popular poll questions to share the winning answers with you. Hey, you might learn something. Or you may feel like you’ve totally missed the boat. Or maybe it will just make you feel completely normal.
- Which product do you promote the most? Auto Loans.
- Which population segment are you targeting? Gen Y.
- How do you measure the branding impact of your web site? We don’t!
- Which product do you focus on when trying to get new members? Checking accounts.
- What makes your credit union stand out? It’s the same as all the others.
- What do you think of your CU logo? Just 10% loved it.
- Is your CU on track to meet your growth goals? More than 50% said yes.
- What do you do with the direct mail you receive at home? Throw it out.
- What does your CU do to welcome new members? Send a letter.
- How do you feel about your job? The majority don’t love it.
- Did you attend the CUNA conference in Vegas? Most respondents did.
- What was your current CEO’s former job title? CFO (not a great atmosphere for the marketing department.)
- What fees are associated with your debit card? Zero! (Will everyone be able to say this 6 months from now?)
Just a little trivia to mull over as you go about your day. Feel free to share with your co-workers.
Have any ideas for poll questions we might ask? We’d love to hear from you!
Comments post a comment »
No comments yet.